05 Aug Your Tax Deadlines for August 2019
Individual provisional taxpayers need to submit their first provisional form and payment by or on 30 August.
Companies with year ends in either February or August need to file their first or second provisional returns and payments also by or on 30 August.
Other deadlines this month are –
- 1 August – Tax Season 2019 opens for Individuals
- 7 August – Monthly PAYE submissions and payments
- 23 August – VAT manual submissions and payments
- 29 August – Excise Duty payments
- 30 August – VAT electronic submissions and payments.